But there are additional considerations to keep in mind when it comes to male organ health. While a man’s auction does not require a lot of stories to be kept in good shape and function, it does not hurt to practice some extra male organ care steps all day and to know how everything from what a man eats products to personal care that he uses can affect the instrument. In the following list will help men to take the best care what they are doing the suitcases.
1) right to wash. Some men do not think twice about washing their male organs as they wash the rest of their bodies. This does not always work well for the delicate skin of the member. Excessive washing, washing and use of perfumed bubble bath or soaps can all dry out the skin and not make it less sensitive to pleasant sensations – something I would like to man. Washing the instrument daily in hot water is generally sufficient to keep it clean. Intact men should gently retract the sheath and wipe away the accumulation of smegma away with their fingers. For men with the accumulation of frequent smegma, it may be necessary to do the outdoor shower several times a day.
2) right of lube. Men have used all kinds of slippery substances to slick their sausages during solitaire play. While proper lubrication is important both when you jerk when having sensual encounters with a partner, it is equally important to use the right type of lubrication. Avoid soaps, shampoos and other products not designed for the male organ when lubing.
3) self-gratifying right. While there is certainly no “own” way to pull the chain, there are some wrong ways that can lead to injury or loss of feeling with a partner. Using a lethal tight grip or relying on super hardcore visual stimuli can desensitize a real man to sensual stimulation with a partner. Attaching a male organ to which it does not belong (think: silicone tube) can lead to injury to the skin and muscle that any man would do well to avoid.
4) eat right. Foods that promote healthy circulation are good for the male organ, since tumescence is created by an inflow of blood into the male organ. Foods like green leafy vegetables, chili peppers and tomatoes can help keep blood flowing strong.
5) exercise faculty. Cardiovascular exercise strengthens the heart’s ability to pump blood throughout the body. Regular cardio exercise is important, it is just as important as not overtraining. Guys who go hard with any kind of exercise without taking proper recovery time between workouts experience levels of cortisol, a stress hormone that, among other bad things, lowers the levels of the major male hormone. That can devastate a guy’s sensual drive and ability to reach tumescence.
6) Self-examine the right. Men should perform frequent visual and manual checks of their members. Assess the condition of the skin and feel for any lumps or bumps. While self-examination is crucial, it does not self-diagnose. If there is something different or concerning it, look for a correct diagnosis from a medical professional.
7) right to hydrate. Some guys get dry and flaky skin on the male organ. This could be caused by a number of factors, including friction from a hand or body of a partner, rubbing on fabric or cold. Teens may be tempted to reach for any old body lotion, but the male organ deserves a lotion designed with this in mind, without chemicals or perfumes that can irritate the delicate skin. A male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 man oil) is the best option for hydrating a dry male organ. A product with a combination of shea butter and vitamin E can dry skin tag team both providing and locking in moisture.